Bitch

Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
impossible
I thought i'll enjoy 3DArtFun but i was wrong. I don't know why but i don't have mood for sculptures. everything produced is so childish, ugly, horrible. For clay, swan with no details and a stable neck which fell off a few days right after presentation/grading. For wire, mobile sculpture just look ugly and ugh. & now, for paper sculpture, looks horrible and childish and looks like i didnt put in any effort. Okay, i didnt put in any effort but it shouldn't have came out that ugly -.-

i'm not even proud of anything i've produced for this module. Other than the paper-making, which is although not well done but at least it's presentable? =/

& for final, i doubt i can do any better. I think i'm going to get like just pass grade for this module. seriously.

Why i no hwwweeeeeeeelliiinnngggggg?
monthly archive

January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 June 2011
recent entries

I want to meet my secondary school friends Paper Gangsta It gets better everytime. wire Tonight izz awesomezxz Conception apple Finally! Clever 3D art like fun.